In behalf of Undefasa, S.A., cookies are used with the aim of providing a better service and a better browsing experience to the user. For the purpose of informing you clearly and accurately about the cookies that are herein used, you will find detailed below what a cookie is, what it serves for, what types of cookies we use, what are their purpose, and how you can configure or disable them, if you want to.
A “cookie” is a small text file that is stored on the user’s computer, tablet, smartphone or any other device, and includes navigation information.
The whole set of cookies of all our users helps us to improve our website quality, letting us control which pages are useful, or not, and which could be improved.
Cookies are essential to the well-functioning of the Internet, by providing many advantages in the transmission of interactive services, facilitating navigation and usability to our website.
Having cookies could not damage your computer in any way. In contrast, having them active helps us identify and resolve errors.
COOKIES IN THIS WEB
Depending on which entity manages them:
- Proprietary cookies: Are those sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the services you request.
- Third-party cookies: Are those sent to your computer from a computer or domain not managed by us, but by other collaborating entity. For example, those used by social networks, or by external content such as Google Maps.
Depending on the time they remain active:
- Session Cookies: Are temporal cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the website, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained with these cookies are useful to analyze traffic patterns on the website. This ultimately enable us to provide a better experience to improve the content and facilitate its use.
- Persistent Cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them every time you visit us. A permanent website has a specific expiration date. The cookie will cease operating after this date. These cookies are generally used to facilitate purchase and registration services.
Depending on their purpose:
- Technical Cookies: Are those needed for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, accessing restricted sections, carrying out an purchase order process, using security elements, storing contents to browse videos or share content through social networks.
- Customization Cookies: Are those that allow users to access the service with some predefined features based on a number of criteria, such as language, type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional settings from which the service is accessed…
- Analysis Cookies: Are those that allow us to track the number of users and perform the statistical measurements and analysis of the services that users’ use.
To this end, the navigation on our website is analysed in order to improve the offer of products and services that we offer.
- Advertising Cookies: Are those that allow the efficient management of advertising spaces that may be included in our website.
- Behavioural Advertising Cookies: These cookies store user behaviour information gathered through the continuous browsing monitoring. This allow us to know the browsing habits and show you ads related to your browsing history.
Purpose of cookies used:
www.undefasa.com uses the Google Analytics cookie system (see their legal information page).
Google Analytics is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”).
- cb- Enabled
NOTE: This list will be updated as soon as possible once the services offered on the website may change. However, occasionally during this update it may occur that the list will not include a cookie, although cookies will be always referred for purposes identical to those herewith listed.
CONFIGURE OR DISABLE COOKIES
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options in your Internet browser. In case you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services, and your experience in our website may not be as satisfactory.
In the following links you will find all the information to configure or disable your cookies depending on your browser:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- Safari para IOS (iPhone and iPad)
- Chrome para Android
In behalf of Undefasa, S.A., personal data of our users are never stored, except of IP address, as described above, unless the user would like to voluntarily register to give their opinion, access to restrict information about our promotions and contents of your interest.
Links to social networks