Last Review: November 24th, 2016
Law No. 34/2002 of July 11th on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce
Company Name: UNDEFASA S.A
VAT No.: A-12012498
Registered Address: Ctra. Ribesalbes s / n 12110 – L’Alcora (Castellón)
Phone: +34 964 360 250
hereinafter THE COMPANY
The purpose of this WEBSITE is to provide information about our services and news. If you wish to contact us, you may do so by:
a. Post, at the above mentioned address
b. Email, to the address: email@example.com
c. Phone, to the: +34 964 360 250
Access to the website is free, except for the telecommunications network connection cost as provided by the USER’s internet provider.
The present Conditions of Use are intended to define the conditions in accordance with the sale of products proposed on THE COMPANY website.
USE OF THE WEBSITE:
THE COMPANY reserves the right to refuse, at any time and without prior notice, the access of any USER to this WEBSITE or part of it.
The linked up websites are not managed by THE COMPANY and THE COMPANY declines any liability for the contents of any linked website or any link found on any linked website or any modification or update of such websites. THE COMPANY only provides these links for USERS’ convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of this website by THE COMPANY.
INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS:
THE WEBSITE www.undefasa.com, its source code, design, navigation structure, databases and the other elements thereof (texts, graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials appearing therein, industrial technology, files, logos, colour combinations and any other element susceptible to protection) are protected by intellectual property rights pertaining to UNDEFASA S.A.
THE USER is hereby authorized to partially reproduce, view, print, link and/or download content from THE WEBSITE only and exclusively meeting the following conditions:
- That it is compatible with the purpose of THE WEBSITE.
- That it is not used for commercial purposes not associated to THE COMPANY.
- That none of the contents of THE WEBSITE are altered in any way.
- That none of the graphics, photographs or images available on THE WEBSITE are used, copied or distributed separately from the text or the other attached images.
- That at all times information about the URL (or link) are included in a visible manner for the website where said content has been extracted from, or, in default, to www.undefasa.com.
THE USER of THE WEBSITE must refrain from deleting, altering, avoiding or manipulating any protection devices or security systems included in the different items composing it (graphics, images, photographs, samples and materials appearing therein, files, logos…).
Access to THE WEBSITE does not imply cession, transfer or any other king of revocation, total or partial, of the Intellectual or Industrial Property Rights.
The use of the distinctive signs (trademarks, brands) is not allowed, unless expressly authorized by the legitimate COMPANY.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, delete and/or update the information and items contained in THE WEBSITE, its configuration and/or its presentation, at any time and without need of prior notice.
LIMITATION OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
THE USER hereby undertakes not to use THE WEBSITE and the services offered therein for performance of activities in violation of the law and to respect these conditions at all times, refraining from using the website www.undefasa.com in any way that could prevent, damage or deteriorate normal operation thereof, the assets or rights of THE COMPANY and other USERS in general or any third party.
In particular, and without involving any restriction to the general obligation assumed by THE USER in accordance with the previous section, during use of THE WEBSITE THE USER is obliged to:
- Not to upload, store or disseminate in or from the website any content or publicity of racist, xenophobe, pornographic, sexist natures, nor to condone terrorism or violation of human rights, or to act in detriment of the rights of privacy, honour, own image or against the dignity of persons.
- Not to upload, store or disseminate through the website any computer virus or any other physical or logical systems that are possible to cause damage to the computer equipment of THE COMPANY or third parties.
- Not to upload, store or disseminate in or from the website any false, incorrect or inaccurate statements or references about the pages, products and/or services of THE COMPANY.
THE COMPANY shall not be liable for:
- Improper use of the service: THE USER must make diligent use of the service, declining any liability for THE COMPANY in any way for any improper use.
- Any opinions or contents: THE COMPANY shall not be directly or subsidiarily response for the opinions or contents published in messages.
- Any possible technical shortcomings. THE COMPANY shall not be responsible in any case for any alteration in the services due to failure of the electrical network, the data connection network, servers or performance thereof.
- The content of third-party pages. THE COMPANY shall not be responsible for any of the information and other contents integrated in third-parties websites accessible through to THE WEBSITE.
THE COMPANY is regularly investing in technological devices trying to minimise the risk of virus and similar software, as well as unauthorised content in its information systems. However, USERS must be aware that they should take their own measures with the purpose of minimising any damage that may be caused by any unauthorized software, virus, Trojans or any other kind of software called malware, exempting THE COMPANY from any liability that may arise from malware in the files hosted on this website.
THE COMPANY reserves the right to modify, at any time and without prior notice, these general and particular Conditions of Use which, where applicable, will be included within the publication of said modifications on THE WEBSITE for the information of THE USER. If any clause of this document may declared null, the other clauses shall remain in force and shall be interpreted taking into account the will of the parties and the purpose of these conditions.
THE COMPANY shall not be liable in case of not having effective knowledge that the activity or information referred or recommended may be unlawful or that may damage property or rights of a third party subject to compensation, or in case of knowledge, shall act diligently to delete or disable the corresponding link.
JURISDICTION AND APPLICABLE LAWS:
The law applicable to these Conditions shall be the Spanish legislations. Any controversies arising from these Conditions shall be expressly submitted to the Courts and Tribunals of Castellón, and USERS hereby waive any other jurisdiction.
In case of nonfulfillment of these Conditions or any inappropriate use of THE WEBSITE, THE COMPANY shall take every civil and criminal legal actions that might be prosecuted under law.
These Conditions of Use may be occasionally revised in order to update the changes in existing legislation, update our procedures for collection and use of information, the presence of new services or the exclusion of others. These changes shall be valid once publicized on the web, so it is important to regularly review these Conditions of Use in order to stay informed of any changes.